Surgical Scrub Station with Rack - [With Sensor & Foot Operated]
CMP METAL Surgical Scrub Sinks With rack are constructed of 1.2 thicknesses, type 304 stainless steel with horizontal and vertical corners coved to ¼" radius. Front corners are to be welded and all welds ground and polished to MAT finish.
Sinks shall have sloping basin to eliminate back splash. Each station shall be equipped with 1.5" stainless steel drain. Outer enclosure is constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel and having removable stainless steel access front panels. Soap bottle shelf will be located behind panels when optional soap dispenser pump is specified or required by you.
Automatic Surgical Scrub Sinks contain a digital timer to control water flow. The scrub cycle is activated by pressing the 1, 3, 5 or 10 minute cycle pad followed by the start button. Digital time is displayed in seconds as time elapses.
Solenoid valve will open and allow tempered water to flow for selected cycle period. The digital timer also contains an "Abort" button to terminate the scrub cycle prematurely. We Make without Sensor raised Scrub Sink Also.
Features of Surgical Scrub Station with Rack - [With Sensor & Foot Operated]:-
- Material S.S 304-18 SWG (Certified Material used)
- Perfect Matt Finishing of product
- Jaquar Taps are using
- Branded Piping Material using like Astral Pipe
- Removable Bay Panels
- Easy to clean Surface
- Scrub timer controller are available (as per the demand)
- Hot & Cool water arrangement valve ad mixer taps available (as per the demand)
- Automatic scrub timer controller with 1 to 10 min setting
- Radius Chamber
- Own Developed Senor with one year replacement warranty
- One year warranty of Scrub sink
- Easy Installation
Different Sizes available:-
1 Bay (600W X 1360H X 508D)
2 Bays (1300W X 1360H X508D)
3 Bays (1880W X 1360H X508D)
4 Bays (2440W X 1360H X508D)